Jun Policarpio

Jun Policarpio
Jun Policarpio @ Brussels, Belgium

Monday, December 7, 2009

What do you think are your chances of winning in the coming elections?

I have a clear chance of winning as soon I intentionally reach and convince "Siaynons" with my noble agenda which directly benefit them. I dubbed my platform of government as “S.H.O.C.K. Siay”, I defined it as:

Sustainable Agriculture and Fishery & Ecological Development;
(supporting farmers in production, processing and marketing of their products)
Health services and Education;
Option the poor and vulnerable;
Care for God’s creation (environmental friendly projects);
Knowledgeable and aware Siaynons (transparency and public accountability).

That, Siaynons will join me in bringing an end to dirty or trapo politics – the politics leading to family political dynasty, corruption, the politics of personality, politics of deceit and manipulation, dishonesty, patronage, pay-off, unprincipled compromises, money politics (possible vote buying? saan babawiin?), guns and goons among others. (Ang Kapatiran Party)

So help me GOD… In Jesus' Mighty and Pawerful Name...

No comments:

Post a Comment